This Privacy Notice explains how we collect and use your personal information. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we collect your personal data
We collect your data directly from you through our website in the following manner:
- Your submission of an online form, mailing list/newsletter subscription form, or inquiry form;
- You e-mailing us or contacting our firm;
- Any information that may be sent to the server automatically by your web browser software.
We use the personal information you provide us, including your name, email address, and contact information, to send occasional informational emails or to respond to an inquiry you might initiate.
We may also automatically collect other, non-personally identifiable, information each time you visit this site, including, without limitation:
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address.
- Usage data and information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clicks to, through and from this Site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, and length of visits to certain pages.
- General location information to identify where our audience views the Site from.
Some of the information described above can be collected by us only if you enable them on your hardware or software. It is your option and within your control to accept or delete cookies, enable location information, and control the information that your browser transmits.
How we use your personal data
Data protection law states that we can only use personal data if we have a proper reason to do so. At this time, the only way we use your personal data is to communicate with you either in response to an inquiry, to alert you on developments in our practice or a case, inform you of events taking place regarding our practice that may be of interest to you, or sending you our newsletter.
We may also share information:
- With our data processors and partners which enable the website’s smooth operation as well as our business functions;
- With lawful third parties or authorities for the purpose of preventing fraud and spam activity or if personal information is requested as part of a lawful investigation.
We do not willfully share your personal data with any other third party and do not sell information for advertising or promotional purposes. We will not do so without your permission.
Retaining your personal data
We will retain your data for as long as we are obliged, under relevant legislation and regulation, or where no such rules apply, for no longer than it is necessary for our lawful purposes, and until you notify us to delete your data.
You may disable scripts run by Google Analytics to the extent that your browser and associated programs provide such functionality. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all Websites, visit this Website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Google’s privacy and compliance policies are available at: https://privacy.google.com.