- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2015)
- Queens College of the City University of New York (B.A., 2012)
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
Daniel Sadeh is a founding partner of Halper Sadeh LLP. Mr. Sadeh received his Bachelor of Arts in 2012 from Queens College of the City University of New York and received his Juris Doctor in 2015 from the Georgetown University Law Center. While attending Georgetown, Mr. Sadeh worked for the Attorney General for the District of Columbia.
Upon graduating from Georgetown, Mr. Sadeh became an associate at a national law firm representing investors in securities class actions and shareholder derivative lawsuits. There, he was actively involved in the litigation of numerous securities class actions resulting in substantial recoveries for investors, including, among others:
- In re Galena Biopharma, Inc., Securities Litigation, No. 3:14-cv-00367 (D. Or.) ($20 million recovery);
- Thomas v. Magnachip Semiconductor Corp., et al, No. 3:14-cv-01160 (N.D. Cal.) ($23.5 million recovery);
- Beck v. Walter Investment Management Corp., et al, No. 1:14-cv-20880 (S.D. Fla.) ($24 million recovery); and
- In re Montage Technology Group Ltd., Securities Litigation, No. 14-cv-00722 (N.D. Cal.) ($7.25 million recovery).
Mr. Sadeh is admitted to practice in the State of New York, the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and the United States District Court for the District of Colorado.